Downsizing, livestock for sale

jjirsa78

Downsizing due to lack of time. Only keeping 3 fish in a nano, everything else must go.

Pics available if you're serious. I'm in Aliso Viejo (92656), and I won't ship. Everything has been in the tank > 6 months (most > 12 months).

1 Fat yellow tang. 3-4". $20. Well established, good temper.

1 Sixline Wrasse. 1-1.5". $15. Was somewhat aggressive but is generally kept in check by the tang.

2 Scissortail Dartfish/Goby. 2-3". $20 for both of them (must go together). Very entertaining fish, much like firefish in that they'll sit in the water column and are quite pleasant to look at.

1 Zebra Barred Dartfish/Goby. 3-4". $20.

And some misc soft corals. Remember that I'm selling because I don't have much time, so anticipate some green hair algae on the base.

1 lobophytum, roughly 10-12" open. Bought from NicoleC before she moved (back in 2006 or so?). $20.

1 common brown toadstool leather, roughly 6" tall, 4" 'head'. Great polyp extension, super hardy. $20.

May be interested in trading for pond/waterfall pump, as my fountain out back is busted and I haven't had time to grab a new pump yet. If you happen to have one sitting around in working condition, send me a private message with the make/model. Otherwise, cash on delivery and bring a bag or two. I may have a couple bags here, but can't promise anything.

PM sent..located in Aliso Viejo as well. Nice to know another reefer is here in the city

livestock

livestock

hi there,
i'm in la jolla but would make the drive to buy some stuff (fish or random corals. have pics?
pls let me know. pics can be emailed to msarkin@hotmail.com

thanks,
mike

Back