Drinking Skimmer Juice for $20

It's fake. There was no hose connected to it. It was watery and black like coca cola, No foam on top at all. It would've been super salty and there is no way.

Fake IMO.

There was a doctor who was a member here for some time. He said he ran some tests, or new someone who had run some tests on skimmate in a lab.

IIRC, The found several strains of pneumonia, herpes and various other viruses and bacteria that could very easily ruin your day if they made their way into your system..

I don't even like to touch the stuff... To anyone out there, drinking skimmate is a very bad, and can be extremely dangerous. You don't want whats in there.....

It's way to clear green to be skimmate, there would be chunks and foam like someone else pointed out. My Tunze 9010 pulls some horrid crap from my 80g rimless. I can barely handle the stench when I dump in the toilet.

Strains of herpes eh? I wouldn't doubt it. It's like concentrated sewer water.

Yuck no spanks!:smokin:

While I am not disagreeing with anything you are saying in regards to the nastiness of the skimmate. In all reality it is always floating around in the tank.... that is why it is in the skimmer cup :)

but remember that was out of the bottle his skimmer cup drained into so who knows it could be very possible

thats been around for a few mths. Its skimmate if you ask me. The little brother is just stupid. He puts the drain tube back in it after he dumps some out. It looks real

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12629841#post12629841 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by laud
It's fake. There was no hose connected to it. It was watery and black like coca cola, No foam on top at all. It would've been super salty and there is no way.

Fake IMO.

Totally agree,

It looks like some things I've made with my Juiceman Juicer. Put a couple green leefie veggies in the juicer and you got that liquid easily. Why would somebody store skimmer juice in a sealed capped container.

B.S. Meter is off the charts

IIRC, The found several strains of pneumonia, herpes and various other viruses and bacteria that could very easily ruin your day if they made their way into your system..
[/B]

If so we would be catching this stuff from our hands bring in there so much over time. I know my hand has been in my tank with a little scratch/ wound.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12630808#post12630808 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vincent843
That is fake for sure. No skimer has clear like that.

Lots of skimmers pull out green tea just like that. Come over sometime- I'll show ya...

Dude is gross if it was real!

glass switch-a-roo IMO ... look at the difference in the fluid level from the glass that was poured to the glass that was handed to him.... also, he showed a view of the full glass on the floor and never bent down to pick it up.

Back