Dual MH Bell Pendants FS w/ Ballast

misery

Hello! I have a pair of HM pendants for sale w/ the ballast. The bulbs inside are 14k AB's, and it is a tar ballast. There's 2 months left on the bulbs before they become a year old. I would like 1500$ for it, OBO. I'm a little flexible. I live on the northside of Chicago, just south a hair from Loyola's North campus. I am pricing it low in hopes to sell it quickly, I have other uses for the money. Next semester is coming up fast, and I must buy expensive texts! I would like to sell this locally, it's kinda heavy!

Please, EMAIL ONLY! to cmcguire@hotmail.com . This is so I can answer you faster with my blackberry. Thank you!

Photos:
2371093505_e22d25998c_m.jpg

2371929072_630236c4cd_m.jpg

2371928606_f1db36f901_m.jpg

Thank you for looking!!

misery

DUHHH!

Sorry, I'm still working on my first cup of coffee!!!

But that's fine, that gives me a chance to change the price- $125 FIRM! Come and get it!

misery

I forgot to mention that these are 175 watt pendants. Great for a lot of applications! I know a guy that keeps his frag tank next to his HUUUGGE FUGE whom this would work nice for, one light for each with the long cords. Good luck, guys!

misery

Sorry 'bout the wait.. I'd drive out a bit to meat (intented) you, but this cash is going to fixing my truck!! I can UPS ground beef it and you'll get it next day, but it's big and heavy.

ALSO! Looks like I borked my pictures. Check out my flickr account to see them, Here's the addy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/krabumple/ .. I'll post them proper when I'm not working :)

AquaGrizzly

How far would you be willing to come South? I don't get out to Chicago at all. The closest I ever get is Orland. I will be out that way (Orland) on Sat.

misery

Can't get much further than the train.. my truck is wanting a part to fix it, hence the sale! The furthest south I get is downtown Chicago, in any case.