Dubber's In-Wall 20 Gallon Long

Picked up some corals today

Some armor of god, green bay packer, dragon eye, eagle eye, lavender mushroom, with a free green plating coral and birdsnest he through in for nothing.

Some of the zoas didn't open up yet but I couldn't resist finally taking some pics.

11124856804_c42d02a520_b.jpg

11124796595_8b8b057259_b.jpg

11124859914_2e023d1f79_b.jpg

11124969103_453d015bbb_b.jpg

Thanks!

I don't think my 75W Neotherm is keeping up. It doesn't go below 77 degrees according to the apex but it's on almost all day. So I might need an upgrade there now that I added the sump volume.

Installed my dimmer cable for my light to my VDM. Hoping to tune the programming this weekend.

Installed 4" sock kit in my sump. It sucks because I just don't have enough room to work the sock in and out. So I might just take it out.

Ordered ATO as well yesterday.

Added small small piece of rock with some GSP on it. Hoping to isolate it to one small rock island.

Ordered two turbos, one picasso, one misbar, and a ricordia lastnight.

Nice looking setup you have here. What did you do with your light? I have a 24" BML 14K on my Nuvo16 using the tank mounts and I am getting the same reflections. Lots of red/purple. I don't really have a way to hang my fixture so I am considering swapping it for a custom spectrum from BML; removing the "deep red" LED's and replacing with "royal blues".

Nice looking setup you have here. What did you do with your light? I have a 24" BML 14K on my Nuvo16 using the tank mounts and I am getting the same reflections. Lots of red/purple. I don't really have a way to hang my fixture so I am considering swapping it for a custom spectrum from BML; removing the "deep red" LED's and replacing with "royal blues".

I raised it up about 4" from the tank, I can still visually see the reds on my rockwork. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that. I might email them and see if I have any options other than either sending back my unit to have it modified like you're saying or what. Let me know if you end up doing something different.

I raised it up about 4" from the tank, I can still visually see the reds on my rockwork. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that. I might email them and see if I have any options other than either sending back my unit to have it modified like you're saying or what. Let me know if you end up doing something different.
Will do - I have a custom spectrum built already online but I want to talk with Nick before I swap. The light is awesome, however, the reflections are awful. I thought once I dimmed it down with my Apex it would be better but that did not help much. BML has told me over and over the "look" is correct but I don't agree. The red reflections, mixed with purple since the red LED is right next to a blue LED is driving me crazy. Thanks for your response and I'll let you know what I find out from BML.

had a catasprophic rock failure on my ledge build. The epoxy gave way and the rocks landed on part of my hairy mushroom. Looks like he's going to pull through it. I like this scape better as it has more options for fish to hide in.

IMG_3216 by iadubber, on Flickr

Looks very nice Dubber! Ive got a misbar ocellaris clown that doesnt like to have that side of her photographed as well :lol:

When I had this setup my WXM module controlled my MP10.

I think it was noon-10pm Reef Crest max 65%, 10pm-6am constant 40%, then 6am to noon Lagoon Max 65%

Back