DVRC Meetings

Jay4Robin

Life Long Reefer
Premium Member
So far we have over $700 in gift certificates to raffle off at meetings.

Cherry Corals Doc Micro Capt nemos

This does not include other items to raffle.

We average about 10 members a meeting.

Its worth attending meetings. Start clearing your calendars.

Next meeting is May 18th in Downingtown

I missed the last meeting, but I would have figured we were closer to an average of 20 people at meetings...

I can tell you we had at least 15-20 people at my house for the last meeting...but then again we were playing with raw food!!!

I do not count spouses and officers:(

But for a club of over 80 people I am sure we can get a few more members and sponsors to participate in meetings.:D
I did miss the meeting at Nemos and heard that was a nice turn out.

The raw food was funny to watch:bum:

Next Meeting

Next Meeting

Our next meeting will be on November 16th.

Please check the DVRC website for details.

Our raffles have been getting better every month

DO NOT MISS OUT:D

delvalreefclub.org

DVRC's next meeting will be held at East Coast Aquatics on 1/29. Please visit delvalreefclub.org for details on the sales and festivities!

The first meeting of the year was held last weekend, and there's usually a meeting every month.

Check out the DVRC website at delvalreefclub.org for when the next meeting will be scheduled.

Try the "Forums" link. In the first group of "Club forums", 2nd from the bottom should be "Upcoming Meeting Topics".

Nothing is there for the February meeting, but that's most likely where the discussion will start. Eventually it should be posted to the "Upcoming Meetings" link that you found blank.

You should find the thread that lead up to the January meeting there as well.

Where are you located?

:) Thanks. I fell into a funk since I broke everything down and sold it off. I haven't been near a pet store nor online since. I now have the itch again and am starting to search out equipment and such.
I'm going to do a 120.

that didn't take long, i'm sure it felt long tho. ;)
my system might be up for sale soon, i am in the process of trying to finalize a house.

:) Thanks. I fell into a funk since I broke everything down and sold it off. I haven't been near a pet store nor online since. I now have the itch again and am starting to search out equipment and such.
I'm going to do a 120.

Try an anti fungal cream for that itch:artist:

Welcome back to the world of
AEFW and tank crashes LOL

Ha thanks guys :)

Sorry to hear that Tom but selling mine when I moved was the best thing. No hassles and it allowed me to take a break for awhile! Starting up is killing me though....$$$$
Only thing I bought used so far has been my light and that wasn't cheap!

Looking forward to catching up w all of you soon!
Sal

Back