DVRC Website is ONLINE!!!

MinibowMatt

Hey Folks, I wanted to let you know that our website is online at www.delvalreefclub.org ! Huge thanx to Rodstar for getting that up for us so quickly. When you get there, please realize we have a ton of content that needs editing and updating. Please start to use the forums there, as all official club notices and announcements and organizing will take place only there. We will not be using the RC forum for official business anymore.

If you find bugs, or have some ideas or see something that needs fixing, please forward it to an Officer, or Rodstar and we can get it fixed.

Check out our website!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11245916#post11245916 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by crazy4salt
I can't log on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HELP

same here

I am still unable to log on also. I was supposedly deleted, an when i tried to sign up again it says i already exist...but my password won't work

Sorry folks. Please pm rodstar if you can not log in. Unfortunately we are working through the problems as fast as possible.

I tried to register several times but I just get a blank page. Any thoughts? Thanks

Hmm no idea, but If you want me to register you i can email you the information then you can change the password. PM or Email me your info and i can get you all set up.

registered on the dvrc forums a few weeks back, still have not gotten an activation email. said my account needed to be activated before i could post. my user name is the same as on here. thanks!

Back