10 margarita snails
2 cucumbers
20 turbo snails
6 peppermint shrimp
50 cerith snails
9 emerald crabs
50 nassarius snails

$150 shipped

Only 1 potential problem. Two of the emerald crabs were in a bag with absolutely no water. I couldn't find a hole in the bag, but there were damp paper towels in the container. They both manage to live and are doing fine though.

First off, it was shipped overnight very professionally, with styrofoam, heat packs, and a damp paper towel. The bags also had media in them, such as rubberbands, and prices of screen. Also, the peps, and emeralds were shipped 2 per bag. It was shipped yesterday afternoon from Florida ups, and arrived at my home in Washington state at 9:30 in the morning.

The turbo, nassarius, and margarita snails all arrived alive, large, and hungry. They immediately went to work.

The cerith snails are pretty small, but about 90% of them arrived alive.

Both of the cucumbers are alive, ugly yellow and black of course, and are very large, about 6" long when stretched out.

The peppermint shrimp all arrived alive, two were large, the other 4 were very small.

The emerald crabs were also all alive, seven were normal size. One was very big. One was freakin huge! I'm not sure if I want it in there to be honest... With it's pinchers spread out, it's honestly 3-4" wide...

The blue legged hermits though had about a 30-40% mortality rate, an were all very small..

But I won't complain, I got an amazing deal, everything looks great, I'm happy with the order.

Wow, that's a big clean up crew! It's not going in your 90 gallon is it???

Pretty cool that you got a monster emerald crab, but yeah... I would be hesitant too.

Who did you order this from on ebay? I'm located in FL so I bet I could get a good price for shipping

Piece-of-the-reef was the name of the seller, and yes it is in my 90. I have a dogface, copperband, and sixline that love to munch on them, so as you can immagine, small cleanup crews disappear quick lol

Wow, it's just hard for me to imagine because my 90 has 2 large turbos, and that's pretty much it. I have an aggressive tank so nothing else survives. But I'll be sure to check out the seller, thanks!

i ordered some turbos from that same seller. When i opened the styrofoam, the smell of death filled the room, made me gag.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14754642#post14754642 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JDL
i ordered some turbos from that same seller. When i opened the styrofoam, the smell of death filled the room, made me gag.

Ick. I can literally immagine the smell of dead snails.

I got my piece of the reef order to day also and got some good stuff also.... Check out my red house for pics of my CUC.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14754642#post14754642 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JDL

they sent me a new shipment, everything was perfect this time. Glad i ordred from them. :thumbsup:

Back