Ebay full spectrum Led

pjb9166

Has anyone purchased these fixtures. They use bridgelux led's. I know a lot of people bashed Taotronics. But all the negative claims have been truly false for me. I was just wondering if anyone purchased these fixtures? What has been your experience with them.

Was it this one? I too was thinking about getting one of these. I like how it is slim and dimmable and has different modes.

Links to ebay not allowed~dc

Last edited by a moderator:
The one I was interested in was interested in was 120w 11 inch by what ever. It was way less than the one you posted.
Anyhow if I do beleave it's the same manufacture.

I just received a TaoTronics a few days ago... Paid 170 shipped.
Dimmable only, no timer, no built in controller.

Build quality seems solid.

I just received a TaoTronics a few days ago... Paid 170 shipped.
Dimmable only, no timer, no built in controller.

Build quality seems solid.

Is it the room120w. Blue and white? I've had it for a year now.
I've had no problems with it.
Just interested in the full spectrum for Dt. I was going to give the one I have to my wife for a SPS tank. She likes the wavy things :p

Yup thats the one! I am using it on my DT...

Glad to hear you are having no problems with it, that's for sure!

Yup thats the one! I am using it on my DT...

Glad to hear you are having no problems with it, that's for sure!

All the hype is false. They are great LED systems. Mine is the manual one. I have two $2.98 timers I got at Walmart to control "sun up to sun down"
Thought I do have an extra dimmable controller and two fans from them. Long story, short answer. ( user error)
I am interested in building an addon to make it full spectrum.
Or like I said purchasing a full spectrum unit as I want to setup a softly/SPS for my wife .

Yes.
All the fancy setting and timers I built into some of these other systems are just aesthetically pleasing and more money. I feel lazy using timers but my work has me all over the place.

Ok - I was just wondering if you figured out a way to dim the channels (blue/white) somehow ... without it costing a fortune

Ok - I was just wondering if you figured out a way to dim the channels (blue/white) somehow ... without it costing a fortune

Like I said unless you want that gradual sun up to sun down and spend much more on a unit. Use what you have with two cheep timers .

Back