EcoTech Marine VorTech

While the wireless option isn't needed, if you do plan on upgrading or adding a second pump then it would be good to have.

While the wireless option isn't needed, if you do plan on upgrading or adding a second pump then it would be good to have.

Yep, If u only plan to run one, no need for the wireless.....If u plan to upgrade to a bigger tank in the future and want to run two, then the wireless would be nice so u can sync them together..

Ok I'm going to order the EcoTech Marine VorTech MP10ES for my 40gl cube
the question I have is do I need to spend fifty dollars more for the Wireless EcoSMART Driver?

If you don't need the wireless capability then just order the cheaper one. It is easy enough to just buy the board down the road should you need it.

Paja,

Ignore all the Jabeo trolls.

The mp10 is a great pump and definitely worth the money. The question is how many pumps do you want to run? If the answer is one, then no need for wireless. If the answer is two or more, then a wireless is ideal.

Good news, you can always upgrade to the wireless controller later if you decide to get a second one.

Paja,

Ignore all the Jabeo trolls.

The mp10 is a great pump and definitely worth the money. The question is how many pumps do you want to run? If the answer is one, then no need for wireless. If the answer is two or more, then a wireless is ideal.

Good news, you can always upgrade to the wireless controller later if you decide to get a second one.

thank you, for now just one but you newer know:spin1: do you think I need more then one for 40gl cube?

It's always best to run the Vortech's in pairs, if you can swing the cost.

I've owned two MP 40's for the past 10 months and the Reef Link controller for about 4 months, and this was one of my best purchases I could have made.

My corals and fish love the different flow patterns the Vortech can produce.

If can afford the battery backup, do so, it's saved my tank twice already from power failures.

Enjoy your new Vortech pump or pumps,
Randy

Back