Edited by staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

josheverman

Unfortunately, I had to remove your For Sale post. For Sale threads are only allowed in the specific selling forums or within the club forums. New members must contribute to the Reef Central community before using our resources to sell/trade their items.<BR><BR>

That means being a member for longer than 90 days <b>AND</b> having achieved a 50 post count.
<BR><BR>
Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
IBTL. You are not allowed to Sell when You didn't get MIN 50 posts and 3 month Membership.

im not sure if your confused or something but the link you sent me is the rules for selling on the RC selling forum..this is the SOCAL forum...

Please read this sentences

This and all other selling rules also apply for selling in the club forums.

Not mean to kill your sale threads. Just want to let you know and keep you away from Banned.

man..im going to get 50 post just dealing with you
keep em coming...also read the post at the top of this Forum...rules for selling

dude NVTE is just trying to help you out the mods will close this thread because of time and lack of posts. since this isnt an actual club forum the same rules apply as the for sale forum

wow what a [profanity]... you are trying to sell something in the local area and you arnt taking help when you obviously need it. great first impression man...

We are just trying to help...

Last edited by a moderator:
How about leave the guy a lone, he will learn his lesson eventually soon or later tonight, this is his first time, it wouldn't be some thing serious. and that way no argument, no hating each other. Right?? This is a friendly forum remember!!!!

Josheverman, you need to refrain from the name calling. The selling rules apply to all forums on Reef Central, not just the selling forums.

rort, do not use language like that, ever.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14774373#post14774373 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by josheverman
im not sure if your confused or something but the link you sent me is the rules for selling on the RC selling forum..this is the SOCAL forum...

You are the one who is confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back