Emperor angel compatibilty

Blownsvt

How do these fish do with anemones? I have someone looking to trade a BTA to me but i don't want to put it in my tank if these fish are known for eating them or beating them up. any feedback is helpful, my emp is not currently bugging my torches, frogspawn, hammers, xenia or gsp. He does beat on brains, acans, favias and zoas.

I’m not positive but I think that could be a problem as I think they like anything with long tentacles. May be interesting to try since he’s not bugging your corals. Any chance they will let you return if your angle starts picking on it?

doubtful since it is a trade. so far he hasn't picked anything with "tenticles". I just don't want a bothered nem wandering my tank and getting into a powerhead and nuking the whole tank.

Last edited:
I have an Emp in my 150g with a GBTA. They've been together for about six months or so with no problems at all. In fact, my Emp doesn't mess with anything really. I keep him well fed just for that reason. I have a mostly SPS tank, but I do have a few LPS as well including an open brain, and a lobo. He messed with the open brain for a couple days at first, but has left it alone since.

I think you will be okay with the nem.

Back