Enkamat PF4 Group buy thread

I posted this this morning in the drygoods selling forum and was informed that the local forums are a better place for this.

Here's a link to the initial thread in the DIY forum

I have ordered a bulk quantity of the Enkamat PF4A mesh for modifying needlewheel skimmers. I am dividing it up and selling it for $5.00 per sheet. Sheets will be approximately 8.5" x 11" as they should fit in a standard shipping envelope. I will be shipping them via usps.

I'm doing this as more of a service to fellow reefers rather than a means of profit. I was just thinking of how cool it would be if someone would do this. So I did it.

Ordering this is an alternative to falsely posing as a potential client to one of the many enkamat vendors. I feel this is not the right way to get the stuff, as it is essentially lying.

My email is nkresho@yahoo.com, same as my paypal address. I will update this thread as i get the product to ship out.

Last edited:
I will see what I can do about making a meeting. I have been contemplating it for a while now. We'll see about the 24th.

My main problem right now is I live in the north hills and I don't drive. I'm not sure if the wife would drive me out there for a meeting.

We'll see.

Update: I got an email from the supplier tonight. The enkamat shipped and AFAIK should be here either the end this week or the beginning of next. (tracking # isn't activated yet)

I have decided to ship the pieces with a few feet of fishing line to help with mounting these. I bought a roll when I gutter guard modded my skimmer a few weeks ago.

I'll keep everyone informed when I get the stuff.

-nick

i want a piece too. do you want the money now or are you waiting till you get it? let me know i can paypal the money to you.

^ It's totally up to you. I already bought the bulk sheet. I have a few preorders already and a few people watching this thread for my post that I got it.

-nick

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9299620#post9299620 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by i dont eat fish
I will see what I can do about making a meeting. I have been contemplating it for a while now. We'll see about the 24th.

My main problem right now is I live in the north hills and I don't drive. I'm not sure if the wife would drive me out there for a meeting.

We'll see.

You may be in luck... I'm in shaler.
-J

Cool, thanks. Between you and acer, it looks like I don't have a lot of excuses to miss the meeting. He pm'd me with a ride offer yesterday.

I would also like a piece of mesh. Let me know if you will be at the next meeting. Thank you for organizing this.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9304863#post9304863 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by i dont eat fish
Cool, thanks. Between you and acer, it looks like I don't have a lot of excuses to miss the meeting. He pm'd me with a ride offer yesterday.

Yep, acer and I live, oh, less than 10 min from each other. Where are you located in NH? Oh yea, put me down for a piece.
-J

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9306053#post9306053 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by miatawnt2b
Yep, acer and I live, oh, less than 10 min from each other. Where are you located in NH? Oh yea, put me down for a piece.
-J

Maybe we can split a sheet? It seems that there are more people than sheets available. Have 3 skimmers, so probably only need half a sheet or less.

--Ray

Ray,
yea, I only need to mod about 6 maxijets anyhow. I think 1/2 sheet each would be fine.

i dont eat fish,
Do you think we could meet up sometime and I'll give you cash for a sheet?

-J

That sounds cool. I live in Westview. I have classes mon, tues, and wed nights. I usually work friday nights and saturdays.

I'm going out of town this weekend, but I'm sure we can meet up at some point.

Back