Enkamat shipped to Oz??

demo

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone is kind enough to some members of a Australian Marine Association a favour and ship us over a few meters of enkamat?
It is extremely hard to get over here..............if anyone can help us out with any amount of enkamat please pm me or post up here what it will cost us per meter then we can arrange shipping :)

Cheers,
Demo

Anyone kind enough to help some aussie reefers out???
Maybe there is something you would like shipped over from australia that you can't get in the US??

Hello Mr. Nguyễn

You have some like 2 inches square (2in x 2in) to spare? I trying to make some small MJ mod protein skimmer.

demo -- I will charge you what it costs me for this 1m X 0.5 m piece plus shipping. It was about $46 shipped for the roll and this piece is about 1/4 of that so lets say $11.50 would be about right - this is in USD of course. I have no idea yet what the shipping cost would be to OZ though. Could be expensive so you might want to consider checking out what it would cost to order from http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/iid/4323 first especially if your club needs a lot more than 1m X 0.5m piece that I have.

lavith - yes I do have enough for that. how many squares did you need?

Back