Equipment For Sale

SawdustInTank

I have the following to sell.

#1 MP10 and MP40 both older models. I only have one power unit and I am not sure which one its for to be honest. I am the orginial owner of the MP10 and I bought the MP40 second hand. Both need a good cleaning......$100.00

#2 Vertex IN-100 Skimmer. I am the original owner. Once this guy was tuned in, it skimmed my 65 gallon tank with a heavy bio load without issue. The orginal pump went bad so I replaced it. I have both the old and nwere one. Needs a good cleaning.......$75.00

#3 Maristar 36" unit with dual 150 HQI and dual 39 watt T5. This unit worked well for me. I bought this second hand. Needs a good cleaning. I have a Sunlight Supply Dual HQI ballast for it but only one of the two ballast work. Comes with some hanging hardware........$125.00

#4 Aquamana LED 165watt Full spectrum unit (original owner). Unit comes with a simple timer .......$75.00

#5 250 Watt HQI retro fit kit and EPT ballast (original owner) with fan and plastic vent/grill, blue moon lights, and Blue high light LEDS (I forgot what they are called). This package will be good for someone just getting into the hobby and would like to add lights to their canopy on a budget...... $50.00

#6 250 watt single ended mogul Lumen Max 2 reflector fixture with Ice Cap ballast (bought second hand and I never used it) $80.00

#7 Hanna HI 713 Low Range Phosphate (I am the original owner) ...$30.00

#8 PH meter without probe ( I am the original owner)........$30.00

Please PM for questions. I will do my best to answer all questions in a timely fashion. Items located in Princeton, FL near Southland Mall. I am available after 5 pm during the week and early in the day most Saturdays. I will be able to ship some of the smaller items at the buyers expense. Please use the link below to view items.

Thanks.

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/dlindesey/library/REEF ITEMS FOR SALE

#1 MP10 and MP40 both older models. I only have one power unit and I am not sure which one its for to be honest. I am the orginial owner of the MP10 and I bought the MP40 second hand. Both need a good cleaning......$100.00

Pending Sale

Back