Equipment for sale

Mikefallen13

Hello,
I have the following equipment for sale, I was going to keep this stuff but I need some money to help recover from holiday spending. All equipment will be sold as is, but everything currently works as it should. Most of this stuff is fairly new and has been taken care of. Everything will probably need a good cleaning, I did my best but I haven't had much spare time for the past few weeks. If you're interested in anything, send me a PM!

Ecotech Marine VorTech MP40-W with battery backup- $250

I love this pump but seeing as my largest tank is now 40 gallons, this is overkill. This pump is in great shape (it does has two small scrapes on the dry side housing, second pic), functions perfectly and the battery backup has really never been used, I never even got the chance to mount it but I did test it and it works.

SkimMate Ghost Protein Skimmer (#7203 Desktop)- $40

Great little skimmer, needs a good cleaning on the inside but otherwise in great shape.

Custom Acrylic Sump- $50

This was made by Aqua World aquarium in emsworth, again, its a little dirty and will need new bulkheads but its in great shape otherwise. Dimensions 17.5" L x 18.5" W x 14" H

thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back