Equipment for sale

powderhound

Lots of good quality equipment for sale.

1: Vertex Calcium Reactor rx c 6d in great condition $200

2: Hamilton cebu Sun lighting system 48" 2 MH 4 t5 and SB light bar will include 2x 250 magnetic ballasts and 2x 250 -400 watt switchable ballasts
including 2x 250 raduim bulbs 3 months old 4x 54 watt t5 bulbs blue plus about 5-6 moinths old. Will also include some 400 watt raduims and variuos other 250 bulbs Asking $150

3: tunze Comline 6208 wave box in good condition works great $60

4: 44 and 32 gallon Brute trash cans with 3/4 plumbing and uniseals. $30

5 Somatic media reactor brand new in box $35

6 Autoaqua Smart ATO used in great shape $50

7: Ice Cap 36 XL sump in used condition, still being used(available in next 2 weeks) 36X24 with built in 12 gallon ato reserve.

8: Visio custom tank 3/8 glass with black rim top and bottom 40Lx22Wx17.5 tall undrilled in 8/10 condition few light scratches

I will be in Sacramento area around Jan1 and can meet to deliver.
Pics available thru email or text.

No extra parts. I’m selling just the reactor. You would need a co2 tank a regulator and some media to get it running. I upgraded to bigger reactor so I need all the other pieces.

No i dont have any granulosas left. Lost in a crash last year. I do have plenty of old school sps colonies i need to cut way back.

No i dont have any granulosas left. Lost in a crash last year. I do have plenty of old school sps colonies i need to cut way back.

Bummer man. I just put a batch of corals in the new tank, I'll see how they do and hit you up soon. Happy New Year!

I would like to get the Hamilton cebu Sun lighting system 48" I live in Roseville i am
In no rush to get them since I'm just setting my 150g back up. Let's set up a time to meet

I don’t use RC ever it my second post since I joined in 2008 lol but you can call or text me at nine one six 872 five nine one zero

Scott

Back