Equipment/supply clear out. LOTS of stuff + FOWLR breakdown

TangingOut

- 2 X MP40qd 2/15 and 10/15 build dates. Both recently tested and work flawlessly. Very quiet. Both come with controller holder, but will need new hardware(couple bucks at HD or Lowes)*BOTH SOLD*

- Project ATI powermodule 8x80 watt. Needs new reflectors and maybe a fan or two. 1 ballast is going bad and is stuck inside. I have a new ballast that can slide into a different cavity. Also have new acrylic splash shield. $120

- Avast DIY swabbie size small. *SOLD*

- Aquamaxx EM200 skimmer. $160

- About 50 lbs of dry rock. Washed, sun dried, bleached, rinsed, soaked, sun dried, RO/DI soaked, and sun dried. Big interesting pieces. *SOLD*

- Dry sand. 3 buckets worth. All rinse. Good size, not too small or too big. Comes with buckets and lids. $20

- Brute cans with lids. 20gal for *SOLD*, 32gal for $20

- 4 gallons of muriactic acid. $10

- Danner mag 9.5 and 12 pump. *SOLD*

- 16x16x5 dosing container. 3 compartments. *SOLD*

- About 4 liters of Siporax pond. *SOLD*

- Algae free hammerhead. Glass or acrylic. $40

- Marco rocks sculpting mortar. I used a small amount of the 10 lbs kit. $20

- LED refugium grow light with red and blue diodes with gooseneck. *SOLD*

- Kessil gooseneck with 90* adaptor. $30

- AI Hydra gooseneck. 18" $40

- 105 gal rimless reef ready tank. 48x24x21. I think it's a leemar. Black silicon, starfire glass, and center overflow. A couple small scratches. Nothing super noticeable. Stand is 40" tall and has seen better days, but structurally sound. $200 for tank and stand. *SOLD*

- 30x12x16 acrylic sump. Two compartment. $60

- DIY ATO with aqualifter and standard 10gal tank reservoir. Reservoir is blacked out besides a viewing window. $60

Message me your number if you want me to text pictures of anything. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Interested in the dosing container, do you have pictures?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Oh that tank sounds awesome! Good luck with the sale Tony! I'm sure it will all go quick!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have the same tank and it was built by leemar. Its got cleaner edges than a DSA 105, black silicone and the overflow is skinnier that a DSA

- About 40 lbs of live rock with some zoas, gsp. $40

Tank is coming down today. I'll keep the rocks in a brute with circulation for a few days, but If they're not sold by then I'll put them out to sun dry.

Do you by chance have a pic of the rock? Don't need all of it, but if you have some chunks with more Zoas than others, I may be interested.

What's left:

- Project ATI powermodule 8x80 watt. Needs new reflectors and maybe a fan or two. 1 ballast is going bad and is stuck inside. I have a new ballast that can slide into a different cavity. Also have new acrylic splash shield. $120

- Aquamaxx EM200 skimmer. $160

- Dry sand. 3 buckets worth. All rinse. Good size, not too small or too big. Comes with buckets and lids. $20

- 2 gallons of muriactic acid. $5

- Algae free hammerhead. Glass or acrylic. $40

- Marco rocks sculpting mortar. I used a small amount of the 10 lbs kit. $20

- Kessil gooseneck with 90* adaptor. $30

- AI Hydra gooseneck. 18" $40

- 30x12x16 acrylic sump. Two compartment. $60

- DIY ATO with aqualifter and standard 10gal tank reservoir. Reservoir is blacked out besides a viewing window. $60

Message me your number if you want me to text pictures of anything. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back