euphoricgear's DBTC

havent been going there for a while. that one is recovering since i had my tank inhabitants moved to a friend's tank. just finished running my new tank.

when it recovers then u will be first in line.

hey euphoricgear i dont know if you might still have any of the micromusa frags available or if youve promised the out but ive got a nuclear green frag i can throw in to this thread regardless. i think this is a noble thought and can and will partake
lmk
thanks tony

soler - i might be able to frag the micro into two. the nuclear green would be nice if u can donate it.

i really think dbtc is a good idea. we can somehow, hopefully back up
our corals incase of a crash and meet fellow reefers. :)

You can count on one nuclear green paly frag with at least four fully grown heads just let me know when and where p take or if someone wants to pickup just lmk maybe two if they are healed ill check wheni get home

tim, thanks for the frag of the sun coral. Its finally starting to open up quite a bit now. Been feeding it at night when i feed my candy canes that are on the mend. They seem to be doing pretty good. Finally got a picture of them opening up while the lights were on.

IMG_0813.jpg

I'll take a few photos in a couple of weeks. I have it up on my rock work and hopefully the tissue will start to re-grow between the cups and develop a few more heads. Thanks again!

This is such an awesome idea, cool thread. Let me know if you have anything new. I'm a poor college student so would love to start trading a growing frags with people around here.

np man hope it grows well for u. sorry couldnt stay out long n chat, working hehe
pls update atleast every 6 months so we know how things r growing.

how's everyone frags?

well after taking a pic tonight actually looks like the sun coral had grown quite a bit. Has been moved to seahorse tank and loving all the extra feedings. plus the 73 constant temp.

IMG_3965.jpg

would have been nice to see some before and after/growth pics of these frags.

Thought one of the things was your supposed to be able to post a pic when coral first opens plus progress every 3 months which has recently passed so maybe we'll/you might start seeing some updated pics?

Tim I plan to take pics of mine when they open but i do not expect them to open till some time tomorrow as the lights are on and i do not add anyone till the light cycle has finished for the day esp since the lights just came on at 2pm an hr aftr i left the store
as well as the tank itself for all of you to see but please no comments on the tang as it is going to be in another aquarium when it gets some size on it tiny is what they said it is in the trade.

let me know if you have more frags, I'll update when they first open and again in three months like you asked

i am waiting for them to still the others that were brought home are open so it may be some thing that has to do with my light schedale so i will take pics as soon as i can

dang, thats too bad nobody else is posting pics. i would have liked to get a frag of that suncoral... looks pretty cool.

tim
mine have just started to open so as soon as they are then i will post them with all of the acans that i bought too so that the members can give me an idea on how to frag a ausi that hate fragging

Back