Evansville newbie here

alexkharden

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this and just ordered a 180g yesterday. Probably don't have much to contribute yet, but I'm a fast learner.

This group seems pretty dead, so I don't know if anyone we'll see this, but if you do then hello!

Hello Alex, good to have you on board. Sometimes the post don't show up when others are on, they get lost in the shuffle. You may have to do another post to get it on the new post section again as a lot of people look for the new posts. I wish you well with your new tank and hope you get it up and running before too long. Feel free to ask questions and check out the stickies at the top.

Interesting, I didn't even know Evansville had a page! I'm in Newburgh. I've always just checked out new posts and never went for a search.
Maybe we can liven this forum up.

I know. I bit off a lot, I'm discovering. It'll be on the first floor above a finished basement, which means sister joists and lally columns in the basement to support it. Then I'm building a room for my sump and rodi and everything else. Finally I have to open up a load bearing wall, so there's everything that goes with that. All this before I've even received and started setting up my tank! I'm pretty convinced my wife is going to strangle me before I have anything to show for my efforts, . Lol.

Thanks for replying everyone!

So, is there an actual reef club that meets or does group orders or seminars or anything in our area. Where the experienced and newbies alike can mingle?

Sign me up :) I'm in Henderson ky. And get great deals at the lps in Henderson. She didn't have a lot of sw tanks set up as of right now. But we can order just about anything including coral. And anybody in the area need a sumo or an extra tank 55 and smaller I'm your guy

Back