Ever drink skimmer fluid?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radicaljbr

OK....I have an idiot friend who says he will drink one cup of fluid from my skimmer for $100.

Think he will die?

I told him he could mix it with ice cream to make a shake.

I don't even think I can watch.

I know this is not a good idea, but do you think he could get really sick from it?

:D :D

man...thats just wrong.....but if he does it, you gotta post a video of it....that would be funny as hell! Oh and im pretty sure he would barf...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9236237#post9236237 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fast57
man...thats just wrong.....

That's what I was going to say!! Best way to find out, dig up that $100 bill!! I'm sure it wouldn't hurt him, well at least not permanently..

Must get a picture at least!!!

I have a full skimmer right now with nice dark dark thick green stuff. I mean I want to barf thinking about it.

Maybe it is good for you since it is protein :D

I will take a video if he does it, did not think of that.

Man O Man he is crazy. He is not a tank person so I do not think he knows what he is drinking

We should do a pool to see how long it takes him to drink it or better yet how long it takes him to barf.

:D

It's going to be a cocktail of high phosphate and pretty nasty amino acids, imho, and comes of the breakdown of fish poo, along with anything else in their gut, like bacteria---some of which may have been imported from, oh, the harbor of Hong Kong or Kuwait---right where they let the sewage out into the bay. Rather than find yourselves on You-Tube, or worse, on national news, I'd really suggest you fly this one past, say, Joey Chitwood in the Lounge, or one of our other medical people. I wouldn't want to see a kidney collapse or intestinal infection.

say he has to drink it all! or else he only gets one buck!

that way it wont cost you much acuse not eventhe people on jack *** could pull this one off

also have him sign somthing removing all responsiability from you

also have him do it some where other then your house ( not on your yard not your problom)

just remember the camera

I would not let him drink it. If the tank has some paly's he might get poison. We really dont know the toxicity of some of our livestocks...so beware!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9236729#post9236729 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by A.T.T.R
say he has to drink it all! or else he only gets one buck!

that way it wont cost you much acuse not eventhe people on jack *** could pull this one off

Funny you brought them up. Watching the show now. :)

I know this is basically a joke but if this guy does happen to drink skimate, I think he's probably going to get seriously ill. I've seen people swallow reef tank water and get sick.

DO it DO IT doIT DO IT :)

i doubt that any toxins from the corals will have time to harm him. this is like drinking septic tank water plenty of other stuff to kill you

but i say get himt o do it based on teh fact the stuff isnt goign to make it past the back of his tounge before he strarts barfing.. thats assuming he can even touch it to his lips!

Let's not encourage stupidity here. This could be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back