Ever wish Fusion will let you know when it gets disconnected? It will soon!

vhuang168

There is a new feature being tested right now called Heartbeat. So Fusion will know when your Apex gets disconnected and alert you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has been disconnected for some while know. And now I can't upgrade it on my MacBook to the latest firmware. So I can't acces it from anything....slightly agitated with it

Corey

Mine has been disconnected for some while know. And now I can't upgrade it on my MacBook to the latest firmware. So I can't acces it from anything....slightly agitated with it

Corey

That is the nice thing about the Apex 2016. You can update it from any browser or the Fusion App. Forunately I am a PC guy so I always have a Windows system here that I can update my classic with. Don't you know anybody with a Windows laptop of computer you can borrow? Or get a really long network cable from Amazon and run it from your router next door to a neighbors house!

I'm going to have to do that. Or ask a classmate if I can borrow their laptop over Christmas break. Something, because not being able to update programs or anything via fusion really sucks. I've never had issues before using my MacBook.

Corey

Back