Extremely Difficult to Remove Coralline. Help!

Metal blade working like a charm. It's funny how much better the tank looks without the silly band of purple at the bottom. By the way, great looking tank, slief.

Metal blade working like a charm. It's funny how much better the tank looks without the silly band of purple at the bottom. By the way, great looking tank, slief.

Thank you! Very glad to hear the metal blade is working well for you! It's counter intuitive and most people would probably cringe at the thought but they work great! You just need to be careful! I posted a thread with step by step instructions for scratch removal in an acrylic tank. There are photos and videos of me doing it to my fully stocked tank. If you ever find yourself with scratches that need to be removed, this thread will help you out immensely. There are many benefits to an acrylic tank and being able to remove scratches while the tank is full and restore the viewing panes to like new condition is a big one!
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2538092

Very cool. Will save that link. I've buffed out a few scratches on the tank, so I know the drill. Pain in the *** but does work! Thanks!

Back