F/S 110 Gallon Tank and LR Live Rocks

Marine_Junkie

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on here. I am shutting down my tank and have a few things to get rid of. I have about 200 lbs of live rocks for $2.50 lb, that have been in my tank for about 5 years. I also have a custom 110 gallon tank that is 8 feet long that I am selling for $200. I can only sell the tank after the live rocks are gone. I will to upload pictures in my gallery.

Thanks,

Where were you two months ago when I was looking for rock?? I would have gladly taken if off your hands.

Ed

I sent Marine_Junkie a PM about the rock about 5 hours ago haven't got a response. Not sure if its already sold.

Hi Bill and Brian -

Not sure who got their dibs in first - I guess we'll let Marine Junkie decide... if it already hasn't been sold to somebody else...

I sent you a PM, Bill.

LL

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15494286#post15494286 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marine_Junkie
as of right now Brian has first dibs. If he doesn't take them than I will contact FTexas and Lightsluvr.

Thanks,

OK, just let us know - FTexas and I were going to split it... no problem.

LL

so when is the transaction for the rock going to take place? is it something that is for sure???? because i think george and i could have the money RIGHT NOW as long as there is no algae or tons of aptaisa

Back