F/S ASM G1x skimmer $80

criecken

Used ASM G1x protein skimmer. In sump.
Has gateway mod, mesh mod and recirc mod.
Sedra 3500 pump.

upgraded tank and sump and need something larger.

Well I see that now there is a line ahead of me but if it doesn't work out, I want it. Perhaps we could meet up if that is the case. I can't drive out to Maricopa but could meet you somewhere closer.
Frizz

One thing that I needed to mention and failed to in original post is the part of the neck that attaches to the cup has a small piece of acrylic missing. The piece is on the inside (female) part of where the neck attaches to cup. It was that way when I got it and doesn't effect preformance at all. I notice a small seepage from that area whenever I clean it and put it all back together but generally stops in a day or 2. Once again, it is insignificant to the preformance and use.
Also, I do not use the recirc mod (which is really 2 extra holes in the column) have not seen any benefit from using that mod, but it was there when I bought it and can be used at any time.

Footprint, due to the gateway mod, is approx 11x12... the gateway outlet pipe can be rotated to different sides as needed.

BTW, it is currently running in my 125g, so it is in actual use for several months now.

Scrubber was first, then reef33, then Frizz
Will be responding to PM's this evening via calls... still at work right now.

Back