F/S: Beautiful Bandit Angel

rorroreef

Resident Wise Guy
Anyone that has been to my place lately always comments on this show stopper but time has come to sell my 4 inch beautiful healthy established bandit angel that I have had now for almost 6 months. My gem tang and her are starting to fight and since I have another bandit, this one has to go to someone else that will enjoy her.

She eats flakes, frozen, pellets and algae when scraped from the glass. Great personality and not shy at all as she eats out of my hand so if you like showing off to your friends that you have a puppy dog in your tank, this is the fish for you.

Cash/paypal only no trades on this beauty and pickup in pasadena or i will be down in the i.e and oc this saturday with the reef crew so i can meet anyone down there with the angel but payment has to be made first through paypal.

$580

I have 2 bandits so moving one and keeping the gem seems like a better plan. But I have be known to be wrong once or twice in my life. lol

Dang, I didnt know youre into such high end fish! I must stop by and check them out sometime :)

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Deal. Fyi, Jamie and Jimmy are bffs, they go everywhere together.

Are you sure about that? Because i didnt see her name on the party van list for this Saturday and so far eric, steve and jimmy all have shown me their signed permission slips from the wives. I havent seen jamie's slip signed by you :lol::lol::lol:

San Diego or bust :frog:

Where’s the invite to the sausage party???

Hey genius...i invited you, gayboy sanh and kenny the pasadena pizza addict yesterday on the group text at 4:19pm and you divas just ignored the invite so zip it...:lmao:

Are you trying to tell us something Jordan? Perhaps an upgrade is in the works? Come on, spill the beans bro.

Hah. Nah. If I don't get these flatworms under control, I'm going to shut this heaping pile of $hyt down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure about that? Because i didnt see her name on the party van list for this Saturday and so far eric, steve and jimmy all have shown me their signed permission slips from the wives. I havent seen jamie's slip signed by you [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

San Diego or bust :frog:
Its the baller fish gang. We/I can't hang!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Back