F/S Red Sea Reefer 250 Full Setup

Paradiddle7

I have a red sea reefer 250 about 1.5 years old that I need to get rid of. It's in near perfect condition. I've been keeping saltwater tanks for 30 years and I'm ready to get out of the hobby.

Right now I'm running it FOWLR and I have a 4-5 inch Blue Hippo and 4-5 inch Koran Angel and a Bicolor Pseudochromis. They are parasite free because I ran cupramine on the entire tank over a year ago. There's no more copper in the water now though. I just don't have the energy anymore to keep up with everything.

I have a Nyos 120 Skimmer, Varios 4 Controllable return pump, Radeon XR-15 light, Auto Top Off with 10 gallon custom acrylic ATO reservoir that fits perfectly into the stand.

I have tons of other accessories and stuff that I'm willing to part with as well.

If anyone is interested in the full setup, please let me know and we can discuss a price and how to transfer everything.

Thanks

~I would have pm'd but the moderator won't let me as i don't have enough posts...ugh

I'm close by in Cheektowaga. If the reefer 250 is still for sale what are you looking to make? I would be interested in the full setup as listed. I would pickup.

Back