F/S: Ultimate Stag, Tort, Red Milli and Pink Birdsnest

Tangwich

In Memoriam
So I have decided to sell most of my sps because I have to redo my tank and only keeping my lps and softies for now. It sucks seeing as how I paid an arm and a leg for most of the pieces and I'm not trying to make any money on them (losing if anything), even though most have grown a bit since buying them. The Ultimate Stag I bought from a VERY well known reefer on this forum (won't mention his name because I don't know if he would like that). Tort, Milli and BN from Vivid Aquariums and you guys know how nice their stuff is. Will try to get pictures later tonight if I can borrow my friends camera and have her upload the pictures using her computer ; )

Ultimate Stagg (2 inches), I bought for $90, will sell for $80.

Ora Blue-green Tort (2 inches) I bought Tort for $65, will sell for $60. Note: When I bought it, it was only less than an inch frag, now 2 inches with many branches.

Red Milli MINI COLONY (approx 4-5 inches), I bought for $50, will sell for $40.

Tubs Purple polyped Birdsnest mini colony (approx 4-5 inches), I bought for $60, will sell for $40.

Thanks for looking.

The ultimate stag he got from me and i got it from Matt (All clear)and of course he got it from Gregg.I sold it because it is similar to some thing i already have.

Ok, here are the pics, but first I have to give great thanks to one of the nicest guys in this hobby and he happens to have the nicest corals I've ever personally seen. Thank you very much Jose Casas and I really hate having to sell the Stag but making some changes and have to buy new equipment and have plans to redo my tank.

Anyway, having said that, onto the pictures...here they are..

crap4sale022.jpg

crap4sale018.jpg

crap4sale005.jpg

crap4sale073.jpg

crap4sale034.jpg

crap4sale019.jpg

Purple polyped tubs birdsnest has been sold. Mini colony Milli, Ultimate Stag and Ora blue green tort still available. p/u should be tomorrow after 7pm or Saturday and Sunday as I will not be available Thursday and Friday. Thanks for all the interest which has been tons.

Update:

Red milli sold
Blue Green Tort sold
Purple Polyped Birdsnest sold

ONLY THE ULTIMATE STAG IS AVAILABLE. First pm gets it. thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12295886#post12295886 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tangwich
ONLY THE ULTIMATE STAG IS AVAILABLE. First pm gets it. thanks.

Gotta love RC! :lmao:

Actually I do love RC, have met some very nice people everytime I have sold any livestock and the reeftalk is always fun too.

Back