FAOIS selling Ecotech?

Ted_C

I was in FAOIS last night getting some bulkheads and noticed they sell Ecotech MP40's - the sales guy said it's 10% off to beat the internet prices... Sound Legit? Sure, we'll still need to pay the 7% tax - but a 3% savings is a 3% savings right?

I got an MP-10 from them about a year ago. Even with a storefront, their prices were lower than most online vendors.

The way I usually look at it is tax offsets shipping, and who doesn't love having the toy in your hand that day?

Just the ecotech?
Most of the dry goods are cheaper at FAOIS they beat most of the LFS and online prices
So does the livestock and now with the FB special of the day even better

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Faois is an ecotech vendor, not just a reseller, as in they can assist you with warranty work.

you may be right. but i would double check to see if they are a vendor. yes their prices are very good. for example a eheim auto feeder is $35 there and other places are charging $48 :hmm3:

pulled the trigger on 2x mp40s and a battery back-up... extremely pleased...

John was also very helpful in explaining the live rock and man-made rock as well. I've got to give this to them - they are an honest shop which sometimes means more to me than ease of internet ordering.

pulled the trigger on 2x mp40s and a battery back-up... extremely pleased...

John was also very helpful in explaining the live rock and man-made rock as well. I've got to give this to them - they are an honest shop which sometimes means more to me than ease of internet ordering.

Not only that but keeping the $$$ local!!!! I always try to check with them first for items I'm going to buy new there prices r very competitive to Internet. The time u get to pick johns brain is a plus for sure :)

Roger

Always buy local.

Got my MP40 there at a very competitive price. We need to support our local businesses like FAOIS. John makes this easy to do with his great prices.

Back