Favia - King Midas & Raptor

Raptor Peace Favia
green-purple-center-favia.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a King Midas Favia (I have the Zoas if you want a photo of those)

Not sure how that pic looks on your monitor, but the Raptors is actually a pink color inside the coralites.

The Raptors Favia is one of the nicest ones, almost lost it, one of my chalices stung it pretty good.

Not bad, not bad at all. That is the first time the pink color has popped on my monitor.

Matthew

Not sure how that pic looks on your monitor, but the Raptors is actually a pink color inside the coralites.

I guess I need to disagree with myself :lol: . My original comment was after only seeing the coral in daylight (actual sunlight). Most aquarium lights probably make the centers look more lavender... Here is mine. I think with proper photo white balance, they would still be even more pink, like bella's pic.

26_1.jpg

Yup, under my lighting, totally lavender. I think under 10K or less lighting, they would be more pink.

Yeah, under different lighting might well look pink. Of course, everyone's eyes are also different. You know, just to keep things simple! LOL

Matthew

LOL, ya, no kidding! Thank goodness it's a gorgeous coral regardless :D :D

Back