Favourite fish poll.

Favourite fish poll.

• Total voters

Shark123

In Memoriam
Choose one, and when you vote please specify each species. Also if you vote for other please say what fish.

Longnose Hawkfish, great personality, beautiful, model citizen (some may not behave around shrimp) and cheap. What's not to love!

I like my six line. He never stops cruising the rocks. When visitors come over and watch for a while they always comment once they notice him. Next comes my CBB then my purple tang then my kole tang

I always loved blonde naso tangs. Finally got one and its way cooler in person. Got along with everyone right away and he is a pig! Eats everything.

Sorry, I did not see your message about only voting for one until after I voted... (opening messages should be at the top of the poll!)

My favorite types of fish are wrasses, gobies and butterfly fish.

If I had to only pick one fish, it would be the Dragon Wrasse - probably the most interesting and interactive fish I have ever had (and that's saying something since I've had fish/aquariums for almost 30 years...

Although, after studying Animal behavior in college, I have to say a close second would be the barracuda that House of Fins had in their marine pond. Crazy smart fish and super interesting. I plan to build a marine pond at some point just for a barracuda...

Too hard to have just one favorite... My favorites are the Red Sea Regal, orange spot filefish, evansi anthias, and eightline flasher wrasse.

I voted for tangs because they get good size, are actice, and make good reef fish. Plus my favorite fish are the achilles tang, and moorish idol.

Last edited:
Back