February's Tank of the Month

Dejavu

ReefKeeping Mag staff
Team RC
This month we are featuring the beautiful 180-gallon mixed reef aquarium of Mark Poletti from Sacramento, California.

FTS_LG2.jpg

More details can be found [URL="http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index.php/current-issue/article/58-tank-of-the-month"]here.[/URL]

Congratulations, Mark!

Also check out the new Reefkeeping blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!

Congrats Mark. This has been a long time coming and well deserved to say the least!

Good Job Buddy! :)

Thank You everyone for the kind words. I think Brian did a great job working on it, but I kept asking him if he wanted more pictures :p At least I was finally able to get used to my camera.

Shes a beauty Mark!!

Is those orange fish salt water fish???........how about the blue and yellow one, is that a saltwater fish too..........:lol:

Congrats, and great job on the tank!!

Hey Mark congratulations on TOTM! Sweet reef and spectacular photos. I knew I'd see you here sooner or later. A well deserved honor for one of my favorite tanks!:cool:

Wow Mark,

It's about time is all I've got to say!~ Very well done and very well deserved friend!!! :celeb3:

I look forward to getting to know you better and getting my goodies tomorrow! :dance:

:celeb3:Congratulations on TOTM!!:celeb3:

You got a beautiful colorful tank!! Love everything about your mixed reef !! Well deserved for sure!!

Back