Fedex shipping?

Dino

Freak of Nature
Staff member
RC Mod
Howdy,

Here in the next 2-3 weeks I'm looking at ordering a few pounds (~5lbs each give or take) of your rock pool grunge and rubble to seed a new tank and am just looking at my options as far as shipping :). I see all the shipping options are via UPS and am curious if you'd ship Fedex by special request. While I'd love to do overnight or two day shipping, I just can't bring myself to pay $60 in shipping for an order that'll probably total around $15 before shipping costs. While I normally prefer UPS according to the Fedex ground maps I'm in a 3 day zone for them (zip 82801) vs. 4 day for UPS ground. Fedex also delivers to my house considerably earlier in the day (mid morning vs late evening for UPS).

Hi Cody, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have a FedEx pickup here, only UPS and USPS. We could schedule the pickup for you, but this would all have to be done a day in advance, so if you need the shipment to go out on a Monday, we would need to process your order on Friday by noon at the latest to schedule that. Also, it would just be standard retail published rates, we do not get any discounted shipping with them since we do not use them as a service.

Just contact us directly at 317-895-9005 when you are ready to order and we'll get you taken care of.

Thank Jeremy, I would guess since the Fedex isn't discounted any that a guy might end up paying just about the same amount in the end as the UPS 3 day or 2 shipping huh?

Definitely going to have to mull this over. :)

Back