Feeler: HUGE bubble coral for trade....

tslabaugh

Awhile back I bought a white bubble coral from Wet Pets and it has grown ALOT since I got it. It is actually getting too big for my tank it is about 10"x6" now. I would rather trade it off then take my chance at fragging it. :eek1:

I would like to trade it for a small-medium size RBTA (don't really know if this is an even deal or not but we can figure something out).

I really want a RBTA but I will be open to other offers too. I won't be able to make the trade for about another 2 and half weeks (gotta finish up this semester at school).

Here are a couple pics of it:

leftend.jpg

bubblecoralclam.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said....I dunno what its worth. I just know its getting big and stinging everything and I dont wanna redo my tank just for it!

Anyone got anything to offer?

wow where did you get that clam in the last pic....i have been looking for one like that....how much did you pay for it.

thanks,

zxanth,

I got it at the "L&L pets" in Emporia, Kansas (where I have been going to college). I actually got it for 35+tax! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9843536#post9843536 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Travis L. Stevens
We fragged his successfully.

Yuppers. Turned out might good if I do say so myself, thanks to Travis' surgical dremel hands.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9843536#post9843536 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Travis L. Stevens
Hey Tyler, if you want to frag it but worried to do it, let me and/or Adam know. We fragged his successfully.

Travis, thanks for the offer....but getting rid of it is my justification for getting a RBTA, if I can ever find one! :D

Back