front startup:
DSC00337.jpg

front present:
DSC00421.jpg

right side:
DSC00420.jpg

left side:
DSC00422.jpg

Really nice man, can we get some more shots of your frag dish on the side. That looks like a great design and I would like to know how you have it attached to the glass.

hatfielj: Looks nice. What color MH bulbs do you use? 10K? 14?...

these are 12.5 k geiseman bulbs

Brewen: How long has it been up and running?

4 months, transfer plus new stuff from my 75 gal

bimmernate: Really nice man, can we get some more shots of your frag dish on the side. That looks like a great design and I would like to know how you have it attached to the glass.

this is a square rubber maid food storage caontainer with the sides dremeled out and holes cut in bottom for the plugs, It is held on with an old glass cleaning magnet siliconed

Jasonincuritiba Is it 3 sided starfire or just the front?

3 sided tank

Yeah plus the lighting on the original tank is nice and blue too. Is it the same bulb ?

if you have the original aquascape and then have sps all around it, it will look realy cool when the tank matured.

I agree with northbay as well.

Is it possible to remove the bridge?

I think without it your tank looks much larger and has a sense of depth. None the less beautiful aquarium..

yeap that looks much better, now if you can make the right side taller than the other then you will have some nice aquascape with a sense of balance.

Gorgeous tank so far, azlivingreef. Giesemann makes great quality bulbs. It's SO refreshing to see a tank that doesn't look like a rave or a midnight bowling alley:)

Back