Finally, some decent pics of my tank...

boobookitty

So, I finally got some good shots (from a good photograher) instead of just my regular camera shots (with a not-so-good photographer, namely me). Greg Rothschild (hi, Greg) was kind enough to swing by my place a while back and take some great pictures, both macro and wider shots, so I thought I'd post them. Lemme know what you think.

A macro of my golden birdsnest:
Birdsnest%20Golden%20Macro%202.JPG

A good shot of my green birdsnest...most of it died during my year-long war with hair algae but it's come back nicely in the last year or so:
Birdsnest%20Green.JPG

Love this shot of my GARF bonsai, picked up from Atlantis during a swing through San Francisco last year:
Bonsai%20GARF%20Macro.JPG

My Tyree chalice...gotten as a frag a few years ago, it's now the size of a dinner plate:
http://www.kgbird.com/boobookitty/photo-data//OldPics/GregDec08/640/Chalice%20Tyree.JPG[I>G]

And a macro of it:
[IMG]http://www.kgbird.com/boobookitty/photo-data//OldPics/GregDec08/640/Chalice%20Tyree%20Macro.JPG

Side shot of my derasa...it's about 20" tip to tip now, gotten as a small clam about 6" a few years back:
Clam%20Derasa.JPG

A shot of my coerulea, gotten from a frag and now a huge colony...love the "bubblegum" shiny look:
Coerulea%201.JPG

Alien eye, now the size of a softball:
Echinophyllia%20Alien%20Eye.JPG

My Tyree mammiformis...the "polka dot" coral:
Echinopora%20Mammiformis.JPG

More to come...

Thanks. The birdsnest came as a small frag about 4 years ago...traded for it. Now it's big as a grapefruit, even after several fraggings...

Arthur

Don't have a FTS, but I have 3 across the front and a wider view with the Vlamingi. These were also posted in the other thread.

A fish shot: Vlamingi...king of the tank:
Vlamingi%20Tang%202.JPG

And finally, some full tank shots...left side:
Tank%20Left.JPG

Middle of the tank, with some fishies:
Tank%20Middle%201.JPG

And the right side:
Tank%20Right%201.JPG

Back