Finnex Tank and Stand FS! $200 takes it!!!

b0bby1

ok guys, ive probably had 10 flakers on this thing so i lowered the price to 200. it comes with stock skimmer, pumps, and fuge light. i spent over 450 on the whole setup a year ago including shipping. NO SCRATCHES AT ALL!

here's the link to my old thread just so you can see some pics of it. I JUST CLEANED IT OUT WITH VINEGAR MONDAY SO ALL THE CORALINE IS NO LONGER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1606240

i need this thing gone, pickup at my house anytime before 1 pm. i got baseball later in the day.

I could always take it if you can't sell it. I may be able to pay a little. Depends if my big tank sells. I could really use it for my school project.

i'll let you know man, i would rather sell it then basically give it away. i need some cash for a macbook.

I know. I never said it wasn't worth 200. I just don't have 200 to give. I am just saying if he still can't sell, maybe if I can muster something I could later.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14847844#post14847844 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Don-Coraleone
200 for that tank is a little... those tanks arent cheap.

guys the last thing im doing is giving it away, like he said this is a steal. i paid about 500 bucks total including shipping, for a bunch of pipes and a stand in pieces. everything is assembled so u dont have to do that.

I would repost with the cleaned up pictures and good luck with the sale. 200$ is an excellent deal for someone out there. Guys, come on! You're gonna kick yourselves for letting this one get away!

^^^ +1

I dont get why people post for sale ads of completely dirty products... A simple cleaning opens doors to more buyers.

Back