Fish decision!

Yes sorry another vote for a dwarf angel - bi-colour, cherub, flame or coral beauty take your pick.

How about a flame hawkfish ? Not too sure on it myself dunno how it is with shrimp and i heard they can harass gobies from time to time you don't want to rule out the many interesting species of them in the future but it has alot of character.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9353583#post9353583 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mccarty30
Oh yes and is the pistol shrimp something they like?

Where do you order from?
I just wanted a pair, and the pistol shrimp they should share the burrow with. Little relationship thing they have.
I ordered mine from Marine Depot Live, cause they were the only one had the gobies,shrimp, and some Barred Dartfish in stock at same time. And my few LFS`s dont ever get em(cept Mr. Petman gets one now and then)

On the dwarf angels; I`m prob gonna get a Rusty, or maybe a Black, seems everyove gets a Flame or Coral Beauty(just to be different)

Tank has been up and going for 6 1/2 weeks. Levels are great LFS said my levels are better than theirs. Hopefully things will continue this way. All of my rock was from previously setup tank. So it really helped. No Fuge.
Will look into flame hawkfish thanks.

Be careful of the wrasses with small gobies. I had a filamented fairy wrasse kill 3 before I got him out.

I have an orange spotted shrimp goby. He's a great fish, and a lot of fun. I haven't had him too long, but so far I'm happy. He is fairly shy, though.

Check it out!

Check it out!

100_1993.jpg

I think i like this better. Let me know what you all think.

Personally I like the 1st try better. It had more openings between the rocks. The 2nd maybe a span across the 2 piles would help. The biggest thing down the road is enough ledges to place corals. And after awhile, you have to tell yourself , no more moving it all around. After a couple days, you always think, I could move that rock there, and this one there............

Back