Fish for sale

danreefman

Have a

nice little mystery 1.5-2 inches 150

Nice little purple tang 2 inches 150

3 yellow Coris wrasse 4 inches 20 each
These all coexist with eachother.

These are all very healthy disease free fish. Had purple and mystery for 3 months now.
Wrasse I've had for a couple years.

Will text pictures to serious buyers. Don't know how to load pics on this site.

Buy with confidence! Dan is the man. Someone buy them before I buy it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank Tkieu! Going to be selling some acro colonies as well. Have to make space. Main tank leaked. Have everything crammed in a 100 gallon.

The CD tank? Very sorry to hear that! Good luck with the sale Dan!

Hey Mike,
Yeah crystal dynamics. Second time in 2 years. Thank God I had a tank set up and ready to go. Was going to be my frag tank. But looks pretty good as a display. For now all seams to be happy.

Daniel

On the off-hand chance anyone's heading to Elk Grove soon I'd take the Mystery.

That wrasse is super nice. I kinda want to drop it in my tank. I put a six line in to patrol already. Same size not sure if they will coexist.

I can ship if you want? Super hardi fish. Think it's like 35 to ship to you. Still less than the 180 I paid. Let me know.

All have found new homes. Have 2 yellow wrasse that'll probably go to the fish store, if not sold by midday tomorrow both for 30. They are very bright, healthy, and really good at keeping a pest free reef.

I'll be out that way tomorrow around 7/8 is that ok? I forgot to mention tomorrow not today. I hope that isn't a issue ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back