Fish stores

Eville

Anyone know of any saltwater stores coming to the tri state any time soon? Haven't had anything for a few years...

I would quit the hobby before I brought something home from either of those stores, same for the one in Owensboro

Seems like I rarely meet anyone around here that are into reefing. I met a guy that's lives on the west side of eville that sells coral and goes to a lot of shows. He has a really nice setup. I'm in madisonville with my 180g

I live on the westside of Evansville too. I've been reefing for 24 years. Ive got a 200gal reef right now. I can help if needed.

Leland

I am trying to get back into the hobby as well. I moved to the area from STL last year. The hobby is huge there compared to here. Pretty disappointing. I worked at a LFS there for 4 years and fell in love with the hobby. I had a 92 gallon reef setup and got rid of it when I moved. I now have a 5 gallon just to have something but looking to set up another reef tank thinking 75 gallons.. does everyone shop online around here? otherwise i was thinking about just going back to STL to get everything.

I did see where pet food center in Evansville is dealing with SW fish now. I'm looking for a healthy yellow tang to add to my 180g

I did road trip to Chicago a couple of weeks ago....Beyond The Reef was mind blowing! Olde Towne is pretty awesome too.

Back