Fishes to add??? Asking opinions...

REDDAWG43

I am interested in hearing what fishes people recommend for my 90g tank. I have the following fishes:
A Trio of clowns...
A Yellow Tang...
A Blue Tang...
A Coral Beauty...
3 Engineer Gobies...
A 6 Line Wrasse...

I am possibly adding soon...
A Midas Blenny
A Diamond Goby
2-3 Bkue reef Chormis
Fox Face
2 Firefish

What else would you guys recommend?

I don't know if I would suggest the goby and blenny, since the won't have sand to play in, and the firefish are fine if your tank has medium flow, but I don't think that firefish will hang well if you get a ton of flow crankin.

i think he's adding sand... i kno u already have a foxface on your list but if u had to choose id pick the foxface!

i never was really crazy about foxfaces but my girl really wanted one so i got it recenty and was suprised how impressed i was with it! great addition

Will the 6line get along fine with the 4 line or would the 6 line have to go? After talking with Mr Gasman, I'm strongly considering getting a 4 line too, even tho I'm at I think 13 fish now in my 120 :-/

No the 6 line has to go, before the 4 line comes in...thats in the works.

Hey Eric, do you still have those dottybacks?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12222477#post12222477 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by REDDAWG43
No the 6 line has to go, before the 4 line comes in...thats in the works.

Hey Eric, do you still have those dottybacks?
Dawg no dottybacks either! Also agressive little buggers.
Pretty but mean.

<- eric at friend's house (who I got addicted to the hobby as well :p )

I do still have the dottybacks. I would say to add them last for sure Mel. I've also got a sixline now, and they do not fight with each other. They are pretty though. Nice striped faces and great coloration. And they eat bristleworms to boot. Over the summer I'll work getting them out Mel, so hopefully then they'll be your last fish (if I can ever catch them).

I love my sixline. totally not agressive at all, but I guess I would get rid of him for a 4line.

Back