Fishing Eagles

ahuxman58

Captured these shots today in bitter cold (sub zero) but well worth it. Shot up about 16GB of Eagles fishing.

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

wow that last one is a fantastic shot...they are all fantastic but that should be on the side of an airplane.

Amazing shots! On the last shot, did you crop it down like that or is that how it came out of the camera? I just ask because I think it would be cool with the bird's reflection in the frame.

Jesse

Those are crazy... man, you guys make my eagle shots look like I took them with a point and shoot.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14150530#post14150530 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefman23
Amazing shots! On the last shot, did you crop it down like that or is that how it came out of the camera? I just ask because I think it would be cool with the bird's reflection in the frame.

Jesse

Thanks .... Thats full frame no crop they were very close and very active will get more up tomorrow to tired now time for sleep.

I like that last one too, just because the light on the bird's head is better. I agree that the reflection would have really added to the shot. But still great none the less.

Thanks guys, that was a great day of shooting, went yesterday same place same time of day and the birds never left the trees, some days are great.. some are not so great .

Oh yeah, #2 is absolutely amazing! Well, they're all amazing, but that was is certainly my favorite. Where did you shoot those, and what lens were you using?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14283223#post14283223 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by IslandCrow
Oh yeah, #2 is absolutely amazing! Well, they're all amazing, but that was is certainly my favorite. Where did you shoot those, and what lens were you using?

Thanks, these were shot on the Mississippi River. I was using 40D-500MM

Well, I'm seriously in awe. Eagles are amazing creatures. I've seen a bald eagle in the wild probably only half a dozen times, and it always sends shivers down my spine.

Back