FMAS September Meeting will be at the Miami Seaquarium

AquamanE

This yearly event is always a popular one.

We go in when everyone else is out. The park is kept open for FMAS. This is a good opportunity for family members to bring the kids.

Fourth Tuesday of the month September 25, 2012
6:30. Doors close at 7PM.

4400 Rickenbacker Causeway Key Biscayne, FL 33149, (305) 361-5705

THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY MEETING (including family membership for kids, and spouses). ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER BENEFIT OF MEMBERSHIP. WE WILL HAVE AN UPDATED MEMBER LIST, BUT ITS BEST IF YOU BRING YOUR CARD.

We will only have limited access to the park, but still a good opportunity to see it without crowds.
flipperdolphindetail.png

This is a great meeting to take advantage of your family membership and bring your kids to a meeting they will enjoy.

man no chips again .......lol it was a great time last year for the kids, mine loved feeding the rays

Of course this is the one I can't make it to.. I wanted to visit my old job I sold hot dogs in between the dolphins and ray exhibit while I was in high school lol

Of course this is the one I can't make it to.. I wanted to visit my old job I sold hot dogs in between the dolphins and ray exhibit while I was in high school lol

Old Job .....I thought you were going to hook us up with some free dogs ....I hadnt realized you had quit that job lol

Back