foam under a Miracles tank

Chipie

I've been told to put a foam under my new Miracles tank.It doesn't have a rim on the top portion but has one on the bottom. It's not the big rim like the Perfecto, hagen etc have. What i need to know is what kind of foam i should use. It seems like the regular white styrofoam would get crushed all the way.
Should i be using the stronger pink insulation foam? Input from other Miracles rimless tanks would be soooo appreciated.

Let's see the trim piece on bottom, if it is supporting the bottom pane of glass then no foam.

I have mine on one of those pink foams, with pink panter on it :).

But email miracles, and ask them, did you get the stand from them too ? I'd go with what they say ...
I was told to use foam for this tank so I did lol if anything happened I could blame them :p

I have mine on one of those pink foams, with pink panter on it :).

But email miracles, and ask them, did you get the stand from them too ? I'd go with what they say ...
I was told to use foam for this tank so I did lol if anything happened I could blame them :p

Do you have a Miracles with a black trim at the bottom too Allmost?

I'm building a stand myself. Have a full plywood top. I was told by Miracles to use a foam. I'm just not sure which ones. They said styrofoam but the white styrofoam will just be totally crushed pretty sure of that.

If you are using pink foam, what thickness did you use?

Back