For all the Angelfish nuts

lhm nole

Getting a hybrid mac/chrysurus angel (4inch) 7inch conspicuous angel and a 7inch male scribbled angel in next Friday they are eating waiting to be shipped.
Lost my last male scribbled not sure what happened(most likely cu od)
Will post pics of the hybrid and scribbled male later tonight. Almost forgot getting a red sea(probably medit) regal too . Gonna qt these guys in a 200 gallon fish system I picked up for cheap that has separate compartments. Cupramine 4 weeks and 2 prazi treatments to follow .

geaux xman

thats a very sweet list of fish. g'luck.

i wouldnt mind a medium size scribble myself. i hardly ever see them available.

lhm nole

I will try to get bigger pics

Attachments

• photo-28.JPG
    photo-28.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Digiman09

I would love to see more pics of the mac x chrysurus!!

I only see pics of mac x koran and they are v rare here in asia and v v expensive.

Never seen mac x chrysurus before and i bet it must have cost an arm and leg!

lhm nole

I would love to see more pics of the mac x chrysurus!!

I only see pics of mac x koran and they are v rare here in asia and v v expensive.

Never seen mac x chrysurus before and i bet it must have cost an arm and leg!
Changed my mine on the hybrid did alot of searching and as a adult they just dont do much for me imo so I decided to get a 5 inch Crysurus instead and save a few bucks

Digiman09

Changed my mine on the hybrid did alot of searching and as a adult they just dont do much for me imo so I decided to get a 5 inch Crysurus instead and save a few bucks

That is sad for me as i really like to see more of such a rare hybrid! But on the bright side u can save a lot more spending just on a normal chyrsurus.

lhm nole

That is sad for me as i really like to see more of such a rare hybrid! But on the bright side u can save a lot more spending just on a normal chyrsurus.
I will try to get you more pics from the wholesaler if you would like... Trust me the conspicuous put me in the doghouse with the wife for several days

Digiman09

I will try to get you more pics from the wholesaler if you would like... Trust me the conspicuous put me in the doghouse with the wife for several days

I use to own a conspic angel back when i had my 5' tank! It's one of my favourite angel up till now, expensive but worth paying every cent for!

Yes i would like to see more of the hybrid chrysurus pics if u can find more. Thanks much.