For Sale 180 or 210 stained wood stand $50

taylor t

This pic doesn't show the whole thing, but it was used as a fresh water set-up for 9 months or so and gives you a basic idea of what kind of stand it is. Dimensions are 24" by 72" by 30" tall. All glass brand. Bought it new, and the box it came in said it was for either a 180 or a 210 AGA tank. Tank in pic is a 210. Stand is in very good condition. Stand only for sale. $50 local pick up only.

discus210062.jpg

Goodguy, pm replied.

Dave are you leaving the hobby? say it isnt so!
No Pete. Not leaving. My tanks basically take care of themselves, they are really easy to keep, I run my tanks very simple, no fancy reactors, etc.
I built the stand I'm using now, so I don't need the "All Glass" stand.

BTW, I went to reefwise today. Brian has some really nice fish. Prices are pretty good too. Bought my first fish since my anemone killed all my fish. Not leaving! :)

phew, good to hear, yes lots of fish at Brian and saw it in facebook. I am tempted but you know how my trigger finger works, i buy them by threes lol. I am glad all is well, what did you get at Brians, powder blue?

phew, good to hear, yes lots of fish at Brian and saw it in facebook. I am tempted but you know how my trigger finger works, i buy them by threes lol. I am glad all is well, what did you get at Brians, powder blue?

LOL! Pete, you buy them by the 3 dozen!!!! That's an itchy trigger finger! It sure makes for an amazing tank to look at! I love to look at your tanks.

I got what appears to be a hybrid of a mimic half black, and half gray? They didn't know what it was, I haven't seen one before. It's got a blue rim, with black on the tail half, and a grey pattern on the front half. Very pretty fish. I also picked up the lavender tang from Hsanchez today. Nice guy to deal with. Fish looked healthy, acclimated well and eats well. It's almost 3" on a fish stretcher. Because "lavender tang" is used so loosely, I'm not sure what it is yet. Time will tell, it's really young. Looks like it may get big. Wifey should be happy I have fish now, she's the reason more fish have been added. I need to get rid of some corals soon. I wish I could trade corals for time. Pete, you will have to come over to see my new fishies soon.

STAND INFO:
Inside dimensions are about 21x69 x 23 high. All dimensions are conservative, add 1/4" to all numbers (or more to the 69 length, which is 69 3/4" ish). So if you have a sump that is 21x69, it fits, getting it in with the middle supports is another hurdle to clear. To those who know exactly what they need, you get 22 1/4" for skimmer collection cup, and sump (total combined height), to get the cup out the front door. In other words, sump+skimmer cup = 22 1/4" tall to get it out the front door to empty.

Stand still available.

Back