For Sale: BRS Dual Carbon and GFO Reactor $50

CuzzA

Save yourself $15 plus the cost of shipping and taxes. This unit is pretty much brand new. I completely disassembled the unit and soaked/cleaned in vinegar. I also have brand new never used pipe to go with it. Pick up in Palm Harbor. Cash only.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-gfo-carbon-reactor-dual-1.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• 300181-brs-reactor---dual-b-new-label.jpg
    300181-brs-reactor---dual-b-new-label.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
How did you like it? I have a single reactor but have been wondering about these double ones to keep everything separate. I currently run gfo and carbon in one.

Very simple design. It's really no different than your typical RO/DI filter. I'm still using one on my 90 gallon. I bought this one to run 2 on my 300 gallon, but I've since decided to go with a bigger unit on the 300 gallon system. Anyone who comes to pick this unit up can see my other one in operation on my 90 gallon tank. I like these units because you can easily replace media and clean the housing without having to disconnect any plumbing like you have to do on a phosban reactor for example.

That is the number one reason I like these over like a TLF or NextReef, you can just unscrew the housing and change the media without any mess.

Back