For Sale updated with lower prices and more stuff!!!

tfetter

Premium Member
*For Sale*

I have updated the list with some more stuff I found I really would like to get rid of this stuff by Thursday so I don’t have to pack it and move it to a new place. I am located on Scottsdale and McDowell . Thanks for looking â€"œTodd. I will respond most of the time early in the mornings or in the evening. PM if you want to come by and check it out I will be home after 5 Tuesday and Wednesday and I am available until about 11 at night.

Coralife Fluorescent Ballast Systems The E-Z Ballast Kit powers two standard 15 to 40 watt, T-8 or T-12 fluorescent lamps. Includes 4 water-resistant end caps with 9 ft leads. Plug is built into remote electronic ballast, which plugs directly into wall outlet. On/off switch included. Bulbs not included. Sells for $55 sell for $30

4 36" Coralife Actinic Blue Lamps asking $12ea. Or $40 for all

asking $12 These are all brand new in the box.

Jager 200 W Heater 15 inch UL Approved- sells for $30 asking $20.

I also have about 50lbs of what used to be live rock I bought from Aquatouch I would like $50 for the whole lot, Lots of great pieces. Come by and check them out.

Osmolator- spare pump -$15 Tunze Bucket (awesome top off bucket cleaner looking then your standard 5gallon)- $15 Both New $25 for both

5lb Aluminum CO2 tank- (never filled, bought a couple years ago). - $50

KL1502Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor with Eheim Pump- New in box (opened to check contents)- $325 Korallin media- $20 If someone by this by Thursday I will sell it for $275 with the media!!! This sells for over $400 on Marine Depot.

Ehiem 1262 pump- fresh water run only to test pretty much new- In the box- $100 sell for $90

(4) DI-MC-10 MaxCap Cartridge Replacement, Sealed in foil-$20ea or $65 all of them

Aqua Medic Moonlight NIB- $70. Now $60 Sells for a $100 NEw
Direct Connect 4 Module - Heavy Duty NIB- $100 now asking $85 sells for $130

Red Sea AquaZone Deluxe 100 mg/hr ozonizer includes everything you need plug & play. NIB- $275

ReeFlo Dart Pump, 3600 GPH- NIB $225. Sells for $260+ shipping. Now $200

(2) AquaScape Epoxy $8 ea.

Custom built tank by About the Reef 36x24x24 drilled for Sump and closed loop NEW- is drilled with (3)2 5/8’’ holes for a 1 ½’’schedule 80 bulkhead and 1 5/8” hole for a schedule 80 ¾’’ return it has a diamond edge on the front. Awesome rockscape with the extra depth! New- Paid $490 asking- $375, I really don’t want to move this please buy it...Asking $300

Custom Sump by Aquatouch- 24Lx12Dx13H-$25
Pacific Coast Cl-280 1/10HP In-Line Chiller W/ Controller good condition used for about 4 months- missing one of the nipples for the inlet (cheap) db rating 38
10 degree cooling up to 80 gallons
30 degree cooling up to 45 gallons- $225- Now $200 sells for almost $400 Great condition.

I also have 2 unopened bags of CaribSea Aragamax Sugar-Sized Sand 30 lb bag $18ea.

Thanks for looking take advantage of some great deals. My loss is your gain:D

Re: For Sale updated with lower prices and more stuff!!!

I'll give you $600 for the following.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13405097#post13405097 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tfetter
*For Sale*

5lb Aluminum CO2 tank-

KL1502Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor with Eheim Pump

Red Sea AquaZone Deluxe 100 mg/hr ozonizer includes everything

ReeFlo Dart Pump, 3600 GPH

Update the following is left.

Update the following is left.

Coralife Fluorescent Ballast Systems The E-Z Ballast Kit powers two standard 15 to 40 watt, T-8 or T-12 fluorescent lamps. Includes 4 water-resistant end caps with 9 ft leads. Plug is built into remote electronic ballast, which plugs directly into wall outlet. On/off switch included. Bulbs not included. Sells for $55 sell for $30

4 36" Coralife Actinic Blue Lamps asking $12ea. Or $40 for all

asking $12 These are all brand new in the box.

Jager 200 W Heater 15 inch UL Approved- sells for $30 asking $20.

AquaScape Epoxy $8

I also have about 50lbs of what used to be live rock I bought from Aquatouch I would like $50 for the whole lot, Lots of great pieces. Come by and check them out.

$15 Tunze Bucket (awesome top off bucket cleaner looking then your standard 5gallon)- $15

ReeFlo Dart Pump, 3600 GPH- NIB $225. Sells for $260+ shipping. Now $200

Custom built tank by About the Reef 36x24x24 drilled for Sump and closed loop NEW- is drilled with (3)2 5/8’’ holes for a 1 ½’’schedule 80 bulkhead and 1 5/8” hole for a schedule 80 ¾’’ return it has a diamond edge on the front. Awesome rockscape with the extra depth! New- Paid $490 asking- $375, I really don’t want to move this please buy it...Asking $300

Custom Sump by Aquatouch- 24Lx12Dx13H- $25

Pacific Coast Cl-280 1/10HP In-Line Chiller W/ Controller good condition used for about 4 months- missing one of the nipples for the inlet (cheap) db rating 38
10 degree cooling up to 80 gallons
30 degree cooling up to 45 gallons- $225- Now $200 sells for almost $400 Great condition.

I also have 2 unopened bags of CaribSea Aragamax Sugar-Sized Sand 30 lb bag $18ea.

If you want to offer me less than my asking price or if you want to show me a link where you can get it cheaper than what I am asking(Good Luck with the prices I have) please PM me.

Thanks ReefDoggie, but most of the items have been sold at asking price. Thanks anyway.

Were are you located Im interested in the rock.. I would just like to see What sizes you have Im looking for larger pieces.

LMK,
Nick

For anyone looking for a very nice tank, don't pass this one up. I saw it last night and it will make a beautiful reef. If a picture was posted, it would be sold already. Has a great large single overflow in the back, nice depth and very close to a modern rimless look. There is only slight eurobracing along the top so it looks very clean. Sump looks good too since it is professionally made.

I didn't look at the sump as close at the tank but I believe it was a three chamber sump with baffles for a bubble trap from the inlet to the pump chamber.

Back