for those that have smaller tanks this looks like a sweet pump

I've been eyeballing those as well. Hopefully they'll work with the battery backup. Man, i wish i had that before, would've been worth every penny because it would have saved everything that died when my pumps went off.

I have a Tunze Nano i like the way its adjustable, i don't realy like the Vortechs for that reason, but that would be the only one afaik, but i never used them.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14799153#post14799153 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 650-IS350
Only sux right now as its wired compared to wireless like its bigger siblings.

Only the MP40 is wireless... Technically they are all wired. The wireless is referring to multiple pump communicating with each other wirelessly. (is that a word LOL) A little bit misleading.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14800224#post14800224 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nano Chris
I have a Tunze Nano i like the way its adjustable, i don't realy like the Vortechs for that reason, but that would be the only one afaik, but i never used them.

I assume you are reffering to adjustibility of the direction of flow? That is true, but the modes on the Vortech make far superior to any pump. The broad flow of the vortech is amazing. The flow path is so wide there is no need for directional adjustment.

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of my 40 and 20 and replacing them with 4 10's.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14801020#post14801020 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Future
I've actually got tired of hearing about the vor-tech

own one, you will understand. its really that good.

Back