Foster and Smith coupon code

CNGH

Got an email with a coupon code for 20% off, including on clearance and sale items. Code is decsle20

Some had MAP and wouldn't get the discount (e.g. IM Ghost skimmer, but full size was only $75).

But a new led 24 gal nano cube was on sale for $175, down to $135 with the code.

Discount also worked on:
-Aqueon proflex sumps
-marineland canister filters ($200 --> $160)
-current usa orbit marine pro 24" ($270 --> $216)
-tropic marin pro salt 200g ($108 --> $86)
-jbj 45g flat planel complete aquarium kit ($1300 --> $1040)

those are just a few. i'm not advocating any of those either. just listed as examples. you'll need to search to see if there's anything for you.

happy holidays! :celeb1::celeb2:

couple more of interest...

instant ocean reef crystals 200g box - $44 after code
turbo twist uv sterilizer 9w/36w - $80/$144 after code

Nice. Ill try order some IO salt..

Would love to switch to tropic marine but so dang expensive

Nice. Ill try order some IO salt..

Would love to switch to tropic marine but so dang expensive
Yep...the magic powder
1cf0689f059dace6943ddff97ca11958.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

couple more of interest...

instant ocean reef crystals 200g box - $44 after code
turbo twist uv sterilizer 9w/36w - $80/$144 after code

Thanks for this, purchased the RC 200 g, good deal.
Any suggestions where to get good deal for Sodium Carbonate, I use the 2 parts recipe and dosing 200mL per day of soda ash solution.

Thanks for this, purchased the RC 200 g, good deal.
Any suggestions where to get good deal for Sodium Carbonate, I use the 2 parts recipe and dosing 200mL per day of soda ash solution.
DFS sells 2part that's similar to the old BRS recipe

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nice..

my mailman was not impressed with the 10 boxes of 200gal salt I got.. he even brought another mailman with him that day

nice..

my mailman was not impressed with the 10 boxes of 200gal salt I got.. he even brought another mailman with him that day

:lolspin: UPS guy normally gives me the *** look when he's carrying the box of 200g instant ocean I get from amazon.

Mine wasn't too happy when he had to dolly up 2 200gallon boxes up my steep driveway either :(

I bought a couple of boxes one year and both boxes came pretty beat up. Pretty sure they were chucking them around out of frustration and being ****ed off. I ended up throwing away an entire box because all the bags leaked in air and became solid blocks. I tried to mix 5 gallons by chipping off chunks but it would not completely dissolve. :mad2::furious:

I bought a couple of boxes one year and both boxes came pretty beat up. Pretty sure they were chucking them around out of frustration and being ****ed off. I ended up throwing away an entire box because all the bags leaked in air and became solid blocks. I tried to mix 5 gallons by chipping off chunks but it would not completely dissolve. :mad2::furious:

they are actually usable.. I bought about 15 boxes of old reef crystal when a LFS was closing. they were all old salt, yellow and in 1 solid piece.

didn't see any negative affect on corals though. took a little longer to mix

they are actually usable.. I bought about 15 boxes of old reef crystal when a LFS was closing. they were all old salt, yellow and in 1 solid piece.

didn't see any negative affect on corals though. took a little longer to mix

Unfortunately, it didn't work for me at all. I tried it twice and had a Maxijet 1200 swirling and it was cloudy for an entire week.

Back