Found more stuff, please take it away!!!

Navymedic

Premium Member
Some is reef related, some is extra parts I had from pass vehicles

36" 96watt lamp- 45 dollars
stuufforsale028.jpg

30" lamp- unknown if working- 10 dollars
stuufforsale031.jpg

36" Actinic bulb- 5 dollars
stuufforsale022.jpg

3 "D" size O2 tanks, with regulator, wrench, and spare O-rings- 50 dollars- saved my tank (after 2 days no power) after hurricane Charley
stuufforsale018.jpg

Adjustable 5000lb hitch with 1 1/8 ball- 10 dollars
stuufforsale019-1.jpg

AC Delco brake rotors, NIB- 60 dollars
stuufforsale016.jpg

stuufforsale017.jpg

93-94 Ford Ranger roll pan, NIB- 30 dollars
stuufforsale035.jpg

Chevy truck dash mat, NIB- unknown application so selling for 5 dollars
stuufforsale032.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8081928#post8081928 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by orb
you know the size of the rotors? are they slotted/drilled/or plain? i need 255 mm

in the picture there just regular rotors ;)

Don't know the size, check the application chart I left a link above...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8082861#post8082861 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Boostable
I will take the hitch... don't know when I will be able to get down and get it...

I'll be at work all day (24 hours) on friday, if you can make it into Orlando I will give you an address to pick up (down the street from Sea in the City too).... LMK

Mike

I may be at SITC on Sat, does that work? Or give it to Marcye and I can give her the big whad of cash!!!

Jack

I'll take the O2 regulator if you want to separate it from the tanks. I have two full tanks, just need the regulator...thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8082966#post8082966 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Boostable
I may be at SITC on Sat, does that work? Or give it to Marcye and I can give her the big whad of cash!!!

Jack

Paypal me 11 dollars and its good to go ;)

1goldteg@gmail.com

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8083063#post8083063 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cschweitzer
I'll take the O2 regulator if you want to separate it from the tanks. I have two full tanks, just need the regulator...thanks

I would bro but that leaves me with 3 tanks and the regulator is the real selling point :(

I want 80 for everything, I need this stuff out of my garage pronto!

Funny that stuff moving is not even reef related :lol: :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8108241#post8108241 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrcrab
How much for the O2 tanks and reg?

50 dollars...

Hitch still available, so are the lights...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8112810#post8112810 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrcrab
I'll take the O2, I'm in Ormond.

Would you prefer cash when I pickup or paypal?

Cash is cool, can you pick up on Monday? I'll be in Orlando at work for 24 hours...

Downtown? God...I hate I-4!!!

Pm me the details, or do I have to become an ambulance chaser?!? :D

Thanks,
Barry
aka mrcrab

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8112929#post8112929 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrcrab
Downtown? God...I hate I-4!!!

Pm me the details, or do I have to become an ambulance chaser?!? :D

Thanks,
Barry
aka mrcrab

LOL naaa i work down the street from Sea in the City, thats a plus for you ;)

Not sure where Sea in the City is. Do you have an address?

Also, pm me your work addy a contact number in case something goes awry and if noonish will work for you.

Thanks,
Barry
aka mrcrab

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8115212#post8115212 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrcrab
Not sure where Sea in the City is. Do you have an address?

Also, pm me your work addy a contact number in case something goes awry and if noonish will work for you.

Thanks,
Barry
aka mrcrab

PM'd you...

Back